Use the Scheduled Email page to change existing settings. You must complete all Required fields.
Note: Multi-merchant users can use the Search tool to filter business locations by name.
To edit scheduled email settings:
- From the top-right of the page, click your user name.
- From the drop-down menu, click Scheduled Emails.
- Select the Email Setting you want to edit.
- Edit the Name for your Scheduled Email Setting.
- Edit the Email Subject. The Payments Portal uses this as the email's subject when sending the daily summary of your transactions.
- Select the Active check box to enable or disable the Scheduled Email setting.
- Edit the email address of each Email Recipient that you want to receive the daily summary of your transactions.
- You must separate each email address using a semicolon and a space. For example, to add three email addresses to the Email Recipient list, enter firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You can enter up to 2000 characters.
- The Payments Portal removes any invalid or excess semicolons.
- (Optional) For multi-merchant users, select the business locations you want to include in the daily summary of your transactions.
- Click Update Setting.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.