Use the Scheduled Emails page to set up daily emails with reports on your transaction activity. You must complete all Required fields.
To set up scheduled emails:
- From the top-right of the page, click your user name.
- From the drop-down menu, click Scheduled Emails.
- Select Add Email Setting.
- Type the Name for your Scheduled Email setting.
- Type the Email Subject. The Payments Portal uses this as the email's subject when sending the daily summary of your transactions.
- Select the Active check box to enable or disable the Scheduled Email setting.
- Type the email address of each Email Recipient that you want to receive the daily summary of your transactions.
- You must separate each email address using a semicolon and a space. For example, to add three email addresses to the Email Recipient list, enter firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You can enter up to 2000 characters.
- The Payments Portal removes any invalid or excess semicolons.
- (Optional) For multi-merchant users, select the business locations you want to include in the daily summary of your transactions.
- Click Add Email Setting.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback