Before you can set up recurring billing for a customer, you must create a profile to store their payment information and recurring billing contract.
Important: You must enter either a first name and a last name, or a company name when you add a new customer for recurring billing.
To add a customer for recurring billing:
- On the toolbar, click Recurring Billing.
- On the side menu, click Add New Customer.
- Type the Customer Information:
- Customer ID. You can assign a Customer ID that includes numbers and letters.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Type the Contact Information:
- Email Address
- Daytime Phone
- Evening Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Fax Phone
- Enter the Billing Address:
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Address Line 3
- Using the drop-down menu, select the State or Province.
- Postal Code
- Click Add Customer.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.