Yes. Use the Recurring Billing page to set up regular payments from your customers. The Payments Portal saves the customers' personal information and card information, allowing you to automatically process regular payments. You can use recurring billing to set up subscription payments, for example, paying for a monthly gym membership.
To set up recurring billing for a customer you must complete the following actions:
- Add a customer for recurring billing.
- Add one or more payment cards to the customer's recurring billing profile.
- Create one or more recurring billing contracts for the customer.
• You can cancel recurring billing at any time.
• The Payments Portal displays only the last four digits of the card number to protect the customer's card information.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback