You can edit the following user account information at any time:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Time zone
- Account status
- User type
To edit a user account:
- On the toolbar, click Account.
- From the drop-down menu, click User Management.
- Click the user's record to open the detailed view.
- Edit the User Information as needed:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Time Zone
- Click Deactivate the User Account or Activate the User Account.
- Select the Administrator Account check box to assign the Administrative user type to the account, or select the Grant Gateway Access check box, and select one of the following to assign a user type:
- Reporting User
- Terminal User
- Power User
- Select the Advanced Reporting tools the user can access:
- Statements and Reporting
- PCI Compliance Tool
- Click Update User.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.