To add a new user account:
- On the toolbar, click Account.
- From the drop-down menu, click User Management.
- On the side menu, click Add New User.
- Enter the User Information:
- Type the User Name.
- Type the First Name of the user.
- Type the Last Name of the user.
- Type the Email Address of the user.
- From the drop-down menu, select the user's Time Zone.
- Note: The Payments Portal prompts you to enter a different user name if your first attempt is in use by another merchant.
- Select the Administrator Account check box to assign the Administrative user type to the account, or select the Grant Gateway Access check box, and select one of the following to assign a user type:
- Reporting User
- Terminal User
- Power User
- Select the Advanced Reporting tools the user can access:
- Statements and Reporting
- PCI Compliance Tool
- Click Add User.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.