When you have a multi-merchant account, the Sales Overview displays a summary of the total sales, pre-authorizations, and refunds across all your stores.
On the Sales Overview page you can:
- Refresh your overview
- Sign out
- Search for a merchant location
- Filter the number of merchants shown
- Use navigation tools to view more merchants
Refreshing your overview
To refresh the Sales Overview:
- From the toolbar, click Overview.
To sign out of multi-merchant mode:
- From the toolbar, click your user name.
- From the drop-down menu, click Sign Out.
Search for a merchant location
To search for a merchant location:
- Type the merchant name or user name associated with the merchant location in the Find Merchants field.
- Click Search.
Note: We must add a merchant location to your multi-merchant account before you can search for it or view it. We add merchant locations to your account during registration. If you want to add merchant locations, contact our Customer Support Team.
Filter the number of merchants shown
To filter the number of merchants the Sales Overview displays:
- Click the Merchants Per Page drop-down menu.
- Select the number of merchants you want to view.
Use the navigation tools
To navigate multiple pages of merchants:
- To view a specific page, click its corresponding number.
- To view the next page, click Next.
- To view the first page, click << or >>.
Administrative access to your stores
Your multi-merchant account gives you administrative access to all your merchant locations. This allows you to:
- Run card sales, pre-authorizations, and refunds for any location
- View reports for any location
- Create and manage users for any location
To select a merchant location:
- Click the merchant location.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.