You can configure the terminal to generate summarized or detailed settlement reports. Alternatively, you can disable settlement reports.
To change the report settings:
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- Press .;#* (punctuation key).
- Type the admin password, then press Enter (green button).
- Note: The default password is 1234567F.
- Press 3 (Setup Menu), then press 5 (Trans Options).
- Press 4 (Settlement), then press 1 (SettleRpt).
- Edit the settlement report settings:
- To turn off settlement reports, press 1 (Off).
- To turn on summarized settlement reports, press 2 (Summary).
- To turn on detailed settlement reports, press 3 (Detail).
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback