You can configure the iCT220/250 terminal's fraud control settings to require that the:
- Customer's card is verified
- Last four digits of the card must be entered
- Both the customer's card is verified and the last four digits of the card must be entered
To change the fraud control settings:
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- Press .;#* (punctuation key).
- Type the admin password, then press Enter (green button).
- Note: The default password is 1234567F.
- Press 3 (Setup Menu), then press 5 (Trans Options).
- Press 1 (Credit), then press 2 (Fraud).
- Select the required fraud control settings:
- To turn off fraud control, press 1 (Off).
- To use "verify card fraud control", press 2 (Verify Card#).
- To use "entering the last four card digits", press 3 (Enter Last 4).
- To use "verify card fraud control and entering the last four card digits", press 4 (Both).
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.