You can configure your iCT220/250 terminal to prompt for clerk ID, or clerk ID and clerk name.
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- Press .;#* (punctuation key).
- Enter the admin password, then press Enter (green button).
- Note: The default password is 1234567F.
- Press 1 (Clerk Menu), then press 5 (ClkPrompt).
- Select the required clerk prompt setting:
- To turn off clerk prompt, press 1 (Off).
- To turn on clerk ID prompt, press 2 (ID Only).
- To turn on clerk ID and clerk name prompt, press 3 (ID & Name).
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.