You can confirm the network connection on your iCT220/250 terminal by using it to ping a public IP address.
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- Press F (Function key).
- Type the admin password, then press Enter (green button).
- Note: The default password is 1234567F.
- Press 0 (Telium Manager), then press 3 (Initialization).
- Press 2 (Hardware), 2 (Ethernet Setup), then press 8 (Ping).
- Using the keypad, type 126.96.36.199, then press Enter (green button).
- Note: 188.8.131.52 is a public address, which should provide a return.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.