You can configure your FD100/130/200 terminal to use Private Automated Branch Exchange (PABX), allowing it to use multiple call lines with a single access number.
Important: The following procedures are based on the FD130 with touch screen display. For models without touch functionality, use the keypad.
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- Tap Credit/Debit.
- Tap More twice.
- Tap Setup Params.
- Tap View Params.
- Type the password, 990712, then press Enter (green button).
- Tap Host.
- Tap Credit.
- Tap Next Until Primary/Secondary Authorization/Settlement.
- Tap Edit.
- Type 9 and , (comma), then type the phone number.
- To return to the main screen, press Clear (red button) three times.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.