You can confirm your FD100/130/200 terminal's network connection by pinging a known IP address on your Local Area Network (LAN).
Important: The following procedures are based on the FD130 with touch screen display. For models without touch functionality, use the keypad.
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- To enter the system menu, press 0.
- Tap Setup.
- Tap LAN.
- Tap Ping.
- Type a known IP address to ping.
- Press Enter (Green button).
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button) twice.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.