You can change the iCT220/250 terminal's language settings using the F4 key, however this feature may be locked. To unlock the language settings:
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- Press .;#* (punctuation key).
- Type the admin password, then press Enter (green button).
- Note: The default password is 1234567F.
- Press 3 (Setup Menu), then press 6 (TermSettings), then press 1 (Language).
- Select one of the following options:
- For English only, press 1 (Eng Only).
- For English and French, press 2 (Eng/French).
- For English and Spanish, press 3 (Eng/Span).
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.