To configure your FD100/130/200 terminal's static IP address, complete the following steps:
Important: The following procedures are based on the FD130 with touch screen display. For models without touch functionality, use the keypad.
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- To enter the system menu, press 0.
- Tap Setup.
- Tap LAN.
- Tap Set IP Address.
- Using the keypad, type the IP address. To type a period press the Alpha button three times, then press 0.
- To tab between lines, press Enter (green button) and 9 at the same time.
- To save the IP address, press Enter (green button).
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button) twice.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.