To configure your FD100/130/200 terminal's static IP address, complete the following steps:
Important: The following procedures are based on the FD130 with touch screen display. For models without touch functionality, use the keypad.
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- To enter the system menu, press 0.
- Tap Setup.
- Tap LAN.
- Tap Set IP Address.
- Using the keypad, type the IP address. To type a period press the Alpha button three times, then press 0.
- To tab between lines, press Enter (green button) and 9 at the same time.
- To save the IP address, press Enter (green button).
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button) twice.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.