To configure your FD100/130/200 terminal's wireless network settings:
Important: The following procedures are based on the FD130 with touch screen display. For models without touch functionality, use the keypad.
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- To enter the system menu, press 0.
- Tap Setup.
- Tap WiFi.
- Tap Security.
- Tap the required security type.
- Tap the required network, then using the keypad, type the SSID. If you don't know your network credentials, speak to whoever set up your WiFi network.
- Press Enter (green button).
- To apply your settings, tap Yes. The terminal's WiFi settings are applied after an automatic reboot.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.