To enable or disable your FD100/130/200 terminal's modem volume:
Important: The following procedures are based on the FD130 with touch screen display. For models without touch functionality, use the keypad.
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- Tap Credit/Debit.
- Tap More twice.
- Tap Setup Params.
- Tap View Params.
- Type the password 990712, then press Enter (green button).
- Tap System.
- Tap Prev once.
- Select the Modem Volume setting you require:
- To enable Modem Volume, tap YES.
- To disable Modem Volume, tap NO.
- Tap Save.
- To return to the main screen, press Clear (red button) three times.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.