To enable or disable your FD100/130/200 terminal's modem volume:
Important: The following procedures are based on the FD130 with touch screen display. For models without touch functionality, use the keypad.
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- Tap Credit/Debit.
- Tap More twice.
- Tap Setup Params.
- Tap View Params.
- Type the password 990712, then press Enter (green button).
- Tap System.
- Tap Prev once.
- Select the Modem Volume setting you require:
- To enable Modem Volume, tap YES.
- To disable Modem Volume, tap NO.
- Tap Save.
- To return to the main screen, press Clear (red button) three times.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.