Note: This article is for businesses that use a retail account, and do not process tips. The process is different if your business uses a restaurant account that accepts tips.
- From the SoftPay home screen, press F2 (Sale).
- Use the keypad to type the sale amount, then press the Enter key.
- To confirm the sale amount, press F1 (Yes) to confirm the sale amount.
- Swipe, dip, or tap the payment card on the terminal, or use the keypad to type the card number then press Enter.
- (Optional) If the customer is using a card that requires a PIN, they can either:
- Use the external PIN pad to type their PIN.
- Use the keypad on the VX520 to type their PIN, and return the terminal to you.
- To submit the payment, press Enter.
- To print a copy of the receipt for the customer, press F1 (Yes).
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.