Note: This article is for businesses that use a retail account, and do not process tips. The process is different if your business uses a restaurant account that accepts tips.
- From the SoftPay home screen, press F2 (Sale).
- Use the keypad to type the sale amount, then press the Enter key.
- To confirm the sale amount, press F1 (Yes) to confirm the sale amount.
- Swipe, dip, or tap the payment card on the terminal, or use the keypad to type the card number then press Enter.
- (Optional) If the customer is using a card that requires a PIN, they can either:
- Use the external PIN pad to type their PIN.
- Use the keypad on the VX520 to type their PIN, and return the terminal to you.
- To submit the payment, press Enter.
- To print a copy of the receipt for the customer, press F1 (Yes).
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.