The receipt header and footer typically contain information about your business, such as your company name, address, phone number, web address, and any other information you want to include.
To adjust the heading or footer:
- From the SoftPay home screen, press 6 on the keypad.
- Press F3 (Terminal).
- Press F2 (View).
- Press F2 (Next) to cycle through the receipt lines. For example, press F3 (Next) three times to display Header Line 1.
- Note: If you pass the line you want to change, press F1 (Previous) to cycle to the previous line.
- To edit the current line, press F3 (Edit).
- To delete the existing text, press the Backspace key.
- Use the keypad and Alpha key to type new text as follows:
- Press the key which displays the letter that you want to insert.
- Press the Alpha key to cycle through the letters until you reach the letter you want to insert. For example, to type the letter "C" press 2 on the keypad, then press the Alpha key three times.
- Repeat steps a and b until your text is complete.
- When you have finished your changes, press Enter.
- Repeat steps four to eight to change the text in any other lines.
- To return to the SoftPay home screen, press the Cancel key three times.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback