Accessing the connection ports
- Turn the VX520 upside-down.
- Remove the rear cover as shown to view the connection ports.
Removing the VX520's rear cover
Connecting the phone cord to the terminal
Note: If you want to use a dial-up connection for your terminal, you must connect to a dedicated analog phone line. Digital and VOIP lines do not support this connection method.
- Connect one end of the phone cord to the telephone port on the terminal.
- Connect the other end to your telephone jack.
Connecting a phone cord to the VX520
Powering the terminal
- Connect the round end of the power cord into the power port on the bottom of the terminal.
- Plug the adapter into a power socket.
Connecting the power cord to the VX520
Tidying the cords
- Run all cords in the terminal over the back of the device.
- Attach the rear cover.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.