You can configure your Genius device's static IP settings using the Admin menu.
- When the Genius splash screen is displayed, press 0 on the keypad three times.
- Genius splash screen
- Using the keypad type the password, then press Enter (green button).
- Note: The default password is 9416557.
- Navigate to the Network Configuration menu:
- Tap Network.
- Tap Configure.
- Tap Static.
- Network Configuration screen
- Using the keypad, enter the static IP settings provided by your network administrator.
- Note: IP addresses must be 12 digits in length. For octets with a value less than three digits, you must use zeros to complete the octet. For example, to set a static IP address of 10.2.3.104, you need to enter 010.002.003.104.
- Tap Save.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.