You can search for orders using the Orders page, there are three search methods available:
- View the most recent orders
- Search for an order using its order number
- Search for orders using the search filters
Viewing the most recent orders
- On the Orders page click Find. The Payment Cartridge displays the most recent orders.
Searching for an order using its order number
You can search for a specific order by its order number.
- On the Orders page, type the order’s number in the Order Number box.
- Click Find.
Searching for an order using filters
You can search for several orders at once using the search filters.
- On the Orders page, click Filters.
- Select or clear the Order Status check boxes.
- (Optional) From the Shipment drop-down menu, select the shipment status.
- (Optional) From the Payment drop-down menu, select the payment status.
- (Optional) Type the Customer Attributes you want to search for in the following boxes:
- Customer Name
- Customer Number
- Customer Email
- (Optional) Enter the Order Creation date1.
- In the Date from box, type the date you want to start the search from.
- In the Date to box, type the date you want to end the search.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form, and click Find.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback