My bank has put a hold on my funds with a return code R29, what do I need to do?

If you have a corporate bank account, you need to authorize other companies to move money into or out of your bank account. If an unauthorized company tries to put money into your account or take money out of your account, your bank puts the funds on hold with a return code of R29.

To authorize us to move money into and out of your account, provide your bank with the following information:

CompanyID: WFBTS09305

Company Name: Merchant Service

Modified on: Thu, 29 Nov, 2018 at 10:52 AM