Using our payment extension, your customers can use gift cards to pay for goods and services they buy from your Magento store.
When you configure your gift card settings you can enable a Google ReCaptcha, which is a free service that protects your website from spam and makes sure that users are genuine. Google ReCaptcha uses a public key and a private key. The public key allows the ReCaptcha service to work on your website and the private key authorizes communication between your site and the ReCaptcha server to verify the user’s response.
For more information about Google ReCaptcha, visit https://www.google.com/recaptcha/.
How to configure gift card settings
- Log on to Magento Admin.
- From the toolbar, select System.
- From the System menu, select Configuration.
- System menu
- From the side menu, select Cayan Payment.
- Cayan Payment
- Configure Giftcard custom settings:
- From the Enabled drop-down menu, select Yes or No.
- From the Google ReCaptcha Enabled drop-down menu, select Yes or No.
- If you enable the Google ReCaptcha, type the Google ReCaptcha Public Key.
- If you enable the Google ReCaptcha, type the Google ReCaptcha Private Key.
- Giftcard custom settings
- Click Save Config.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback