If your Genius device has a delay but it is not frozen, you can re-calibrate it.
To recalibrate the touch screen:
- From the Genius splash screen, press and hold 1, 5, and 9 simultaneously on the keypad for three seconds.
- Genius splash screen
- Using the keypad, type the password, then press Enter (green button).
- Note: The default password is 166832.
- Navigate to the Touch Panel menu:
- Tap the Administration tab.
- Tap the Touch Panel tab.
- To calibrate the touch panel, tap GO. The device displays DONE when complete.
- In the upper-left corner of the display, tap Home.
- Tap Run App.
If there is still a delay on the device's touch screen, contact the Customer Support Team.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback