You can void orders using the Void button. When you void an order, the Payment Cartridge does the following:
- Refunds any gift card payments
- Captures any uncaptured payments, then voids the transaction; this releases the hold on the customer’s credit card
- Voids any captured transactions that have not been settled
Note: You cannot void settled transactions. You can refund settled transactions using the refund button.
To void an order:
- On the Orders page, select the Order Number of the order you want to view.
- From the order’s transaction information, click Void. A dialog box opens warning you that you cannot undo this action.
- Void button
- Click OK. A dialog box opens confirming the success or failure of the action.
- Void dialog
- Click OK.
- Void success
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.