Note: For guidance on how you can test your integration for Magento 1, visit How do I test my Magento 1 integration?
We recommend that you test your integration after you configure the extension. You can test the integration by performing each of the following operations.
- Operations in your Magento store:
- Credit card sale for physical goods
- Sale using a stored payment method for physical goods
- Authorization and capture:
- Credit card sale for virtual goods (if applicable to your business)
- Sale using a stored payment method for virtual goods (if applicable to your business)
- Gift card sale using a gift card with:
- Sufficient funds
- Insufficient funds
- PIN input
- Balance inquiry on a gift card
- Add a card as a stored payment method during a sale
- Customer account management:
- Add a new stored payment method
- Remove a stored payment method
- Operations in Magento Admin:
- Capture payment for physical goods
- Refund a sale
- Void a sale
- Void an authorization with a capture
- Void an authorization
- Void a gift card sale
Note: If any of the operations are unsuccessful during testing, contact the Customer Support Team at (1) (855) 276-5759.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.